The Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) is comprised of only one Federal agency: the Department of Defense (DoD). The CFC-O covers all uniformed and civilian DoD personnel serving outside of the continental United States in areas covered by the five overseas Combatant Commands:
- U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM)
- U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM)
- U.S. European Command (EUCOM)
- U.S. Pacific Command (PACOM)
- U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM)
Exceptions: Alaska, Hawaii, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, and American Samoa.
Campaign workers may only solicit contributions from federal employees whose official duty station is located within these geographic boundaries and retirees who reside in the area.