Although giving online is easier than ever, some donors may still prefer to give using a paper pledge form. If so, they can mail their completed pledge directly to the CFC Processing Center at P.O. Box 7820 Madison, WI 53707-7820. Alternatively, forms can be collected by the CFC Community/Area Project Officer (CAPO) and submitted together in the envelope provided for this purpose. At your installation, a special drop-off location might be arranged. If pledge forms are submitted to Keyworkers directly, they must be stored in a secure location until they are able to be delivered to the CAPO.
If you are unsure how to find your CAPO or your pledge form drop off location, contact us for help.
Common Pledge Form Errors
- Total gift and charity designation amounts are not the same
- Funds are undesignated (all funds must be designated using a 5-digit charity code)
- Reporting unit name/number is missing (reporting unit name/number should be written under "Your Office")
- Authorizations portion is NOT signed
- Social Security number is missing for a payroll deduction pledge (Social Security numbers are only needed for payroll deduction)