The Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas (CFC-O) is comprised of only one Federal agency: the Department of Defense (DoD). The CFC-O covers all uniformed and civilian DoD personnel serving outside of the continental United States in areas covered by the five overseas Combatant Commands:
- U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM)
- U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM)
- U.S. European Command (EUCOM)
- U.S. Pacific Command (PACOM)
- U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM)
Exceptions: Alaska, Hawaii, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, and American Samoa.