Submit your design today!
WHO: All DoD employees and their family members (ID card required for verification).
WHAT: Participants will create a CFC-O coin design that embodies the spirit of the campaign. Based on LFCC Approval,
the chosen design may be distributed to select contributors during the CY20 CFC-O this fall.
WHEN: Submissions are due by 28 February 2020.
- Designs should honor the generous spirit of DoD contributors.
- The name “Combined Federal Campaign-Overseas” must appear inthe design.
- The design must fit on a round coin with 1¾ inch diameter.
- Use the following colors: red, white and blue as solid colors only, no gradients as they cannot be replicated
accurately with enamel fill. Any negative space without a color will be background color of the coin.
- Submit designs as a .jpg or .pdf file to [email protected]
PRIZE: The winner will receive a framed copy of their artwork, announcement in social media and the CFC-Overseas website,
and a coin if produced for the 2020 campaign.
By submitting a design, the artist verifies that their design is original work and gives permission for its use by the CFC-O on the coins. Additionally, the submitter consents to the reproduction of the design and its use by the CFC-O in various applications, which include, but are not limited to campaign materials, publicity releases and electronic reproduction on the CFC-O website and social media sites. There will be no monetary remuneration for use of the winning design.